Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013


I love Easter, it always comes at my favorite time of year. The weather is warm and pleasant and everything is coming to life again. We are always to eager to spend time outside and enjoy fresh air. I love watching Scarlett chase after the eggs and put them in her basket with such enthusiasm. Seeing Alice toddle after her makes me realize how far we have come since last year. Alice was only a month old and I was in that post baby blur phase of life. Things are much more simple and I love simple. We had dinner with my family this year and enjoyed a traditional egg hunt. It was a blissful evening spent outside chatting to people I love.  All day I have been blessed with a feeling of peace and happiness, knowing that my sweet family is mine forever. I cherish these precious days I spend with my babies. Soon they will be big, the sweet baby face grown up. So tonight I hold them tight and thank my Heavenly Father that he sent his Son to redeem mankind. Because of His sacrifice I can cherish my family always.



Dancing with her beloved egg



Stuffing candy in as fast as she could

This past week my mom helped me make these adorable dress. They turned out better than I ever thought!





My favorite pic of the day!


Count down to the hunt!

Jordan pondering the cosmos. My parents lovely backyard





Chase after those eggs! All night she would yell to me, even after the eggs were all found "oh mom, I see another one!" She loved hunting for all the eggs and of course eating the goodies inside

1 comment:

  1. Great write-up and photos! Gotta comment due to the fact that our family is so well-represented in this post.

    ReplyDelete