These two just love each other. They laugh and chat in the car, that might be my favorite thing. I look in my rear view mirror at them and just smile. Scarlett is always concerned if Ali does not have a toy in her hand and runs to get her one. When I am nursing Ali, Scarlett shoves toys at her yelling "here you go baby, i gots you toys". It's cute till it's annoying. Ali loves to get close to the edge of the stairs and Scarlett screams "no no baby" and drags her away by her legs. Scarlett always has a bag of cereal she is eating. She carries it around the house, I let her cause she is so, so tiny and needs the calories. Lately though, she has been giving it to Ali and together they make a huge cereal mess. Oh gosh. I vacuum daily.
watching cartoons and sneaking a sip from the coveted cup. It's mine Scarlett, just remember that!
New stuff in our home
1. Scarlett only takes naps like 3 days a week. She just stopped with no warning. I cried. Afternoons are not so peaceful
2. But Nick gets home at 4:30 now so he rescues me everyday and whisks Scarlett away to play
3. But Nick leaves at 6;30 to go to work so I have to wake up at 5 am to run with my sister. Yes people 5 am. Most shocking is that my sister is game. Thanks Emily!
She still loves to build temples but they are getting bigger. She is counting them here
We tried on our christmas outfits the other day. I bought them a year ago on clearance and wanted to make they fit. They did
The start of cheerio explosion
It has been nice weather and with Nick getting home early everyone goes outside. While I made dinner last week Nick and Scarlett drew this family portrait. 2 things. 1. Nick is always spelling Alice's nickname different (Aly, Ally, Alli, Ali). Hmmm. Though we decided on Ali?
2. Check out my nice"boots" as Scarlett calls them. Why did they even draw those? But thanks for being so generous.






Haha! I didn't think you had any "boots". ;) I just started waking up at 6am to run, and I thought that was early. 5am! Yikes! Dedication. Your girls are adorable in their Christmas gear!
ReplyDeleteAH hahahah!! I love that picture they drew! I am dying laughing Jill.
ReplyDelete