Thursday, March 18, 2010

I painted

I have never, ever painted anything. Well except for those 4 months in Nauvoo when I took a water color class. Not so good. But Scarlett's room had a giant green wall behind her crib. I did not want to hang anything on it because when she is older she will just pull it off. So... I painted. I borrowed "the tracer" from my wonderful in laws, found a cute tree on etsy, blew it up with "the tracer", traced it on the wall, painted and boom I am now a painter. I got real ambitious and even painted her name on the other wall. I must admit, it is real fun.


Which color bird is better?

I like it!

4 comments:

  1. Like it? I LOVE IT!!! Go you! What an awesome idea. It makes me want a girl =0) Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - awesome. This is jordan, btw (and speaking of awesome). Seriously, though - that looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super impressed, Jill. I love what you did! It's darling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job. I can't wait to see it in person. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete