
SPRING HAS COME
I hope this nice warm Vegas weather sticks. I always hate how spring can toy with you... perfectly warm one day and then stormy cold the next. So, I am just going to enjoy the perfectly warm days while they last. I have been taking walks and opening my balcony door, letting the fresh scent of spring fill my house! Scarlett loves to be outside and look around, especially on our back balcony (so much to see, just don't look down). I was talking with Emily yesterday about the seasons. We both agree that not one season is our favorite but it is the changing of seasons that we love. Just when you get sick of winter (all the Christmas spirit, hot chocolate, and chill air) spring knocks on the door. Well, you may come on in!!
Don't look down. Our unfinished back yard, and the neighbors
No comments:
Post a Comment