Saturday, December 29, 2018

Scarlett’s 9th Birthday

We are half way done raising Scarlett and it has gone by in a flash! She is such an amazing and talented girl. She is my biggest helper and loves to mother Callen. In the morning she gets Callen out of bed, makes him a bottle, feeds him the bottle, changes his diaper, and gets him dressed. I get back from the gym at 7:30 and he is sitting in his high chair happily eating Cheerios and ready for the day! I love her

Scarlett is super creative and loves to draw, color, craft, and do anything with art. We go through tons of paper, tape, and stables these days. I love see
What her imagination can come up with. Scarlett is not a tv or electronic person at all. She loves to play in her room with all her tiny collectibles (hatchimals and shopkins) instead. She is great at playing by herself but I know she can makes friends easily. She is well loved by her classmates and is a good friend. She is slow to judge and easy to forgive. All around Scarlett is an amazing kid and I am so,so lucky to have her as a daughter! 

For her party we took some friends to the movies and played games at the house after. It was all Scarlett’s idea. I stole her away for her birthday from school so we could get a manicure and ice cream. We both loved it! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment