Thursday, September 21, 2017

Enjoying Jack


Summer was hard on all of us but especially Jack. Poor kid got pushed to the side while I was sick and Nick was busy with work. But with the girls back in school Jack and I have been having some amazing one on one time. I love it!! He is such a loving, busy, creative little boy. I love watching him build with his blocks and sing songs to himself. I feel so grateful I get these next few months with him alone before another baby comes.  Its hard to believe that in November he will be 3 years old?!  He is growing up and already sleeping great in his big boy bed and is completely potty trained (no diaper ever at nap or bed). When I call him “my baby” he says “no mom I Jack!” I sure love this independent kid! And I love when he burbs he says "oh mom I tooted" and just laughs and laughs. He is a silly and lovable little boy!











No comments:

Post a Comment