2016 will go down as the year of weddings!! Clara in August, Caity in September, and Chloe in December. All our younger sisters married in one great year! Chloe's wedding was so special and meaningful. The sealing was one I will never forget. I felt so many loved ones who have passed on close by and I so many more to be born close as well. I admire Justin so much for committing himself to this gospel and finding the courage to be in the sealing room without his family. He was the only one, the first of his family to be baptized. He is a modern pioneer and I know his life with be so, so blessed for his decision to become a worthy member of the church. He is such a kind, honest, and good man. If nothing else my kids absolute adore him and he is so patient with their constant hugs/tackles. I loved that the day was overcast and that the venue, with all the tables,lights, and flowers, was cozy. I loved watching my two girls walk down the isle at the ring ceremony throwing flowers. I loved being with loved ones and feeling the strong bond of family. I loved seeing how happy chloe was and be reminded that she is such a gift to her family. Being 10 years younger than Nick she was a complete surprise and have filled her parents with so much joy. My generation is done getting married, no more siblings left. The next family wedding will be the grandkids...oh wow!
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Chloe and Justin's Wedding
2016 will go down as the year of weddings!! Clara in August, Caity in September, and Chloe in December. All our younger sisters married in one great year! Chloe's wedding was so special and meaningful. The sealing was one I will never forget. I felt so many loved ones who have passed on close by and I so many more to be born close as well. I admire Justin so much for committing himself to this gospel and finding the courage to be in the sealing room without his family. He was the only one, the first of his family to be baptized. He is a modern pioneer and I know his life with be so, so blessed for his decision to become a worthy member of the church. He is such a kind, honest, and good man. If nothing else my kids absolute adore him and he is so patient with their constant hugs/tackles. I loved that the day was overcast and that the venue, with all the tables,lights, and flowers, was cozy. I loved watching my two girls walk down the isle at the ring ceremony throwing flowers. I loved being with loved ones and feeling the strong bond of family. I loved seeing how happy chloe was and be reminded that she is such a gift to her family. Being 10 years younger than Nick she was a complete surprise and have filled her parents with so much joy. My generation is done getting married, no more siblings left. The next family wedding will be the grandkids...oh wow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment