The time has finally come!! We close on a house on July 8th (just a couple weeks away). This has been such a wonderful 10 years in the house! Nick moved in while we were dating back in 2006 and I moved in just 4 days before we got married. We never imaged we would stay as long as we did but I am so grateful we did. I have loved our ward, friends, area, and Scarletts school. I love being close to shopping, parks, and really everything! But our new house will be amazing too and our whole family is so EXCITED!! I will miss all the windows and light this house has but will not miss the stairs. Every afternoon I would sit on the couch and look out our kitchen balcony window and the beautiful trees outside. It felt like I was in a tree house. We will miss our "enzo bean poll"!
No comments:
Post a Comment