Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Jackson 18 Months


Jack is such a joy to watch grow and explore. I love his sweet smile and blue eyes. When he looks at me my heart just melts and I have to squeeze his chubby legs. Our whole family adores Jack and he never goes a minute without a hug, squeeze or kiss. In the last couple of weeks he has started to say all sorts of words and though they sound like gibberish I can understand them. His sweet voice is adorable and the girls and I try to get him to talk all day. 

What He Says
- Hi, Bye
-Done
- Ball
- thank you
- Whoa
- shoe
-nose
-baby 

This is what I love: when he kisses his baby doll goodnight, when he leans his cheek against my mouth requesting a kiss,when he points to his nose and ears and then points to mine, when he gives me a high five and fist pump, when he gets upset when I don't give him the whole bag (chocolate chips, craisens, chips eat), when he blows me a kiss. My favorite thing these days is how happy he is to see me after nursery or the gym day care. He drops all his toys and just runs to me and then gives me kisses. Oh I love it!! 

This is what Jack loves: to play outside, throw balls, put on his "pack pack", feed himself, put on shoes, climb on everything, be rocked to sleep every night, read books, get into the girls jewelry box, build with duple blocks, play baby dolls,




















First day of nursery!!


No comments:

Post a Comment