Jack is a wind up toy...twist him up and off he goes! He is a very busy and happy little boy. In the past month he has learned to crawl, give kisses, clap his hands, pull him self up, kneel, and go from crawling to sitting. He is into everything and almost falls down our stairs every 5 seconds. I have to keep a very close eye on him! Since he is a little more sturdy the girls love hauling him around and playing house with him. They lay out a blanket, put him on it with play food, and go into make believe land. It is adorable and very helpful. When he wants my attention he gets super smiley and giggling cause he knows I totally fall for that. I love that whenever he see me he begs (little grunts) for me to pick him up. When I pick him up I kiss him all over and set him down happy as can be. He puts his little hand next to my mouth for me to kiss it and rub his arm when ever I nurse him. He loves me most of all and I love it.
I love his full face smiles!!
Two new teeth. He is still not a huge fan of baby food but he is liking finger foods. I mostly just nurse him still with about 1-2 bottles a day.







No comments:
Post a Comment