Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Jackson 4 Months




Everyone always comments what an adorable and calm baby he is and I have to agree. Jack is content with his simple baby life. He is easily entertained by his sisters and if he starts to cry Scarlett sings him songs to sooth him. If he starts to get fussy in the car Alice always goes "shhh shhh shhh" until he calms down. I love having the older girls that offer such great help. He is a lucky boy to have so many little mothers. Jack is a very smiley baby and catches people eye and smiles all day long. While I do my hair he rolls around on the bed and he is always smiling at me. I love that when he is on his back he puts his hands together like his is prayer or in deep thought. It is vastly becoming his trade mark look... bright eyes, cute smile, and hands clasped together. Tonight he fell asleep on my shoulder all bundled up and delicious. When I said " I love you Jack" he gave me the biggest grin. He is a perfect edition to our family and we all need him in our lives!!

He rolls all over and loves to grab at toys. Yesterday Scarlett came running downstairs to tell me that Jack reached for and pulled the toy on his bouncer. We all get pretty excited about his achievements:)

My sister captured this picture of me nursing Jack. We both love the quiet time nursing brings. I make sure that when I am home I nurse him in our rocking chair so we can having a couple moments of uninterunted peace.

 
Hand clasp







No comments:

Post a Comment