Scarlett- sings all day the FUN. song "We are young". Sings it on the potty, while going to bed, eating breakfast ect. Ask her "how old are you?" and she promptly replies "twoandahalf". Her favorite color is green and always want to wear a tacky green bow. Sometime I let her. She has a bunch of stuffed animals and loves to use her fake kitchen food to make them dinner. I hear her yelling at them "you naughty babies eat your food." Is so sweet and loves to give me "ear kisses" and "butterfly kisses". When I get hurt (jam my toe or hit my arm) she wants to kiss it better and then rubs my face. Is learning what is right and wrong. When she does something right she yells "good job". She had a rough couple of months but I think she is coming out of it.
Alice- This girl routinely takes a big bite of baby food and then blows it all over. I mean like every other bite. What?! It's getting out of hand. She also has super long arms and while she is sitting in her bumbo on the counter can reach everything. She throws it all on the floor. Talk about naughty baby. She is getting ready to crawl any day. Right now she is a turbo scooter.
Together- got into diaper rash cream and got it all over themselves. What a mess. I guess brushing my teeth alone was too much to ask.
We have been having tons of fun these last couple of weeks with cousins. Scarlett has been in heaven and every morning asks to play with them.
Scar and Wes "prom" shot.
Scarlett LOVES Centri. Glad she has a girl cousin in town
Playing during a thunderstorm with all the Milne kids
Charly came over to have some fun



I love your kiddos! They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteCharly loves you guys! She just said "There's cute Alice" and there's my best friend Scarlett. Awww...you are the best aunt ever!
ReplyDelete