Friday, July 22, 2011

He really loves me

This was taken summer of 2006 when Nick and I started dating. It was the perfect summer romance. The best part is that it never ended. It was on this mountain bike ride in Brian Head that Nick and I first talked marriage. Well, the word was never used but it went like " so you like me and I like you so maybe this is going somewhere". Nick was always 100% committed but he never used the big words like "date" or "dating" or "marriage". It has been 41/2 years and we still just "hang out". It's cute.

Same people about 3 weeks ago on our road bike trip down to Pangquich lake near Brian Head. Nick is an awesome biker and could have done it in half the time but he let me set the pace and road in the back warning me of all cars. I love seeing these two pictures and realizing how far we have come. I don't know how I did it because I am not that cute or impressive but I got THE best man. I have yet to post it on the blog so here goes... Nick got into Indiana University Business School of Kelley. I am so proud of you! Just think when that first picture was taken you were at CSN with 12 credits trying to decide your major. Now it is off to get your MBA!

PS no moving required because they have a fantastic online program!

1 comment:

  1. I just have to say that I love that shirt... so cool. Also, congrats to Nick! So glad no moving is involved! We need to do another play date soon!

    ReplyDelete