Sunday, January 16, 2011

January brings...


A huge desire to organize. It must the beginning of a new but I love to clean/organize this time of year. I get all my projects done that I failed to due the year before. I have wanted to make our mid level closet a pantry for years... yes years. But the thought of moving all the junk out was overwhelming. Well, we did it and I love it. Mainly because I get to see al the food I have bought using coupons. The food you see, there is more than it looks, I got for pennies on the dollar.
I have also wanted to make this fabric bookshelf for Scarlett's room since she was born. We sat in the rocking chair and read books all night! PS I sewed "books" and the flowers on by hand. Be very proud!

Scarlett is 13 months and loves to talk these days. Her favorite word is "uh-oh". She says it when ever I drop something or when she does something naughty, like chuck her sippy cup across church.

(yelling uh-oh at me for dropping her spoon)
She is like a fine wine, she only gets better with time!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that book shelf idea!! How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you compared Scarlett to wine. :) And yes, I am very proud of your bookshelf! I love your new food closet. I'm also in an organizing mood.

    ReplyDelete